David J. Siclari
Facilities Manager utilizing my experience and education in facilities operations and management.
Facility Management Experience
(1990-2016) Head Custodian-Roseland Board of Education-Lester C. Noecker School
25 Years hands on, supervisory and management experience in facilities operations and management, including; technical, administrative and budgeting responsibilities.
- Supervised staff of three custodians, and all subcontracted vendors
- Managed budget and all purchasing of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Responsible for high standard of cleanliness in the school’s 95,000 sq. ft.
- In charge of Fire Safety and Security Alarm Systems including CCTV
- Completed and oversaw proper landscape maintenance and snow removal
- Effectively completed preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Supervised dock and delivery operations for the educational facility
- Conducted all evacuation/security drills, in accordance with local and state laws
- Worked directly with the Superintendent/Principal and Business Administrator for all daily operations
- Coordinated all recreational usage of the facility
- Helped to provide the safest facility for children to learn
- Supervised two school additions (totaling 15 million dollars)
- Represented the custodians in contract negotiations every three years
(1986-1990) Owner/Operator Ideal Maintenance, Nutley NJ
- Provided commercial cleaning and floor care services
Districts Designated Person:
- AHERA, Integrated Pest Management, Indoor Air quality, OSHA, Right To Know/ Hazardous Communication
- Rutgers University-C.E.F.M. Certified Educational Facilities Manager Program (June 2001)
- Belleville High School Graduate – 1986
- E.F.M. –Certified Educational Facilities Manager (June 2001-Present, Recertified March 2016)
- State of NJ Boiler Operator License: Low Pressure Black Seal In Charge (recertified 2016)
- Leadership, Detail oriented, Property Management, Mechanical, HVAC, Maintenance, etc.
Here are some of David Siclari’s certifications;
You can click here to visit David Siclari’s contact page